The Rockwall Girls Lacrosse High School Program is seeking an Assistant Coach for the 2023 season (Jan '23 - May ’23).
This position reports directly to the Head Coach and will be overseen by the Program Board.
The Coach will be an assistant to the Varsity HS Team, with potential for a Lead Coaching role to the JV Program, depending on numbers.
Playing experience, and experience coaching girls lacrosse at the high school level is preferred.
Must be an exceptional role model and committed to the athletic and academic growth and development of our student-athletes.
Excellent fit with our current program, including coaching staff, volunteers and players is our number 1 priority.
Stipend dependent upon qualifications.
Duties to include:
* assisting head coach with running practice / drills and keeping players engaged;
* co-coaching / substitute box at games;
* effective communication with coaches, volunteers, players and parents;
* help with game and practice scheduling;
* social media posts;
* program recruitment, camps, clinics, etc., as needed.
Requires a time commitment to include practices up to 3 days per week (including evenings and weekends).
Weekday and/or weekend games,
Weekend Tournaments (both local and requiring overnight travel),
Exact schedule TBD.
Accomplishments of the Rockwall Girls Lacrosse Program in the 2021-2022 Season Include:
* Texas D2 State Champion Runner Ups
* Aggieland Tournament Varsity Champions
* Aggieland Tournament JV Runner-Up
* Cowboy Cup Tournament Varsity D1 Champions
* Turlaxin’ Tournament Varsity D2 Champions
* Turlaxin’ Tournament JV Champion
If interested, please send letter of interest, references (2), and resume to: Stacey Kimmell @ firstname.lastname@example.org